Sight Test in Barnsley
Keep your eyes healthy and your vision clear with an annual sight test
Eye Tests In Barnsley
An eye test is not only about having clear vision, eye tests are also important for eye health. That's why at C A Raison the entire test is under taken by a GOC (Gereral Optical Council) registered optician. You can rely on C A Rasion as:
- We have a modern testing equipment
- A qualified optician will conduct the test from start to finnish
- We look at all aspects of your eye care not just your vision
- Years of experience
- Clear no-nonsense communication
What Does an Sight Test Include?
We offer a comprehensive sight test with state of the art equipment. Our sight test includes:
- Examination for Glaucoma including pressure check
- Photograph of the retina when needed
- Visual fields assessment when needed
- Quality of vision
- Prescription of the eyes and any requirements for spectacles
A regular eye test is not just important to ensure you can see correctly. An eye test can also uncover health issues that otherwise could have gone undetected.
Eye-related health issues such as Glaucoma, cataracts and eye infections all of which can cause sight loss but can often be treated with simple eye drops. A regular sight test is often the only way to diagnose these issues.
Other health issues that can be identified from a sight test could include detection of:
- autoimmune disorders
- high cholesterol
- high blood pressure and
- thyroidd disease.